Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If there will never be the day

You come into my mind like an guest.

Don't find it to my surprise that you showed up.

You visit about every day- you stay- could be all day.

You stay and we talk nothing but the memories, the good ol' days.

We talk about it every day.

There's a pause. What now?

What about all the times ahead, what about them?

Silence.

Then you leave, but I know you'll be back tomorrow.

You'll be back visiting my mind again.

Reminiscing about the past like we always do.

Every day is something new.

I'm afraid to ask again, wondering what you'll say.

I want to talk about times ahead, would there ever be the day?

I like it when you visit my thoughts, but I know you can't forever stay.

If there will never be the day.


by~me

No comments:

Post a Comment